Welcome to Miss Mac Fabric Inc., formerly MBC Custom Prints! Below are some important details and information to help you with any questions you may have regarding placing a order and much more. Please feel free to contact us should you need any further help, happy shopping!
All fabric is sold as preorder unless it is listed as retail then it is ready to ship in that case. Please make sure you are aware of the opening and closing date of the preorder as these dates are when the fabric will be available for preorder purchase here on the website. You can find date information n our Facebook Group. Upon the closing date of the preorder the final fabric order will be placed for printing and the standard turn around time begins at that point.
FABRIC CONSISTENCY & PRICING:
- Digital print, 250-260gsm 95% cotton/5% lycra KNIT (“CL”), 60” wide. Selvages may be along the edges. 1 yard preorder price is $22.00, 1 yard retail price is $28.00. All fabric is sold by the full yard increment.
- Digital print, 135- 150 gsm 100% cotton woven, 60” wide. Selvages may be along the edges. 1 yard preorder price is $22.00, 1 yard retail price is $28.00. All fabric is sold by the full yard increment.
- Digital print, 220-230 gsm 80% polyester 20% lycra w/ 50 SPF SWIM, 58” - 60” wide. Selvages may be along the edges. 1 yard preorder price is $22.00, 1 yard retail price is $28.00. All fabric is sold by the full yard increment.
* Some variance in fabric consistency can happen due to the weaving of base cloth and manufacturing process. The above weights and consistency is our normal and we do our best to provide the bases listed above. However, a slight variance must be acceptable if you order as manufacturing can not always control variance.
- Digitally printed BIG KID panels measure 19” X 23” and are 250-260gsm 95% cotton/5% lycra KNIT (“CL”) . 1 panel preorder price is $13.00, and 1 panel retail price is $15.00.
- Big Kid Panel Pack comes with 3 uncut panels 19” X 23” and is $22.00 preorder price and $28.00 retail price.
- Digitally printed ADULT panels measure 24” - 28” X 32” and are 250-260gsm 95% cotton/5% lycra KNIT (“CL”). 1 panel preorder price is $15.00, and 1 panel retail price is $18.00.
- Adult panel pack comes with 2 uncut panels 24” - 28” X 32” and is $22.00 preorder price and $28.00 retail price.
- Panty/ Diaper panel pack comes with 3 panels 20” X 35” and is $22.00 preorder price and $28.00 retail price.
Continuous yardage is always a priority, however it is not guaranteed you will receive continuous yardage if you are ordering more than one yard. If you can not accept split yardage, It is asked that you do not place a fabric pre-order.
What to expect with large print orders and continuous yardage: Max length of a cut that is feasible for one person to be able to handle is 6 yards, no cuts will be over 6 yards no matter the length purchased they will be split in the best format possible to maximize your area of usable space. 6 yards and below is all continuous unless it is not possible due to unforeseen cuts on rolls by manufacturing or other circumstances. Again, we do not guarantee any cut amounts however, on larger amounts we will cut up to 6 yards and typically split large amounts in half or as close as possible to keep them within this feasible range for folding and packing. If you are NOT okay with receiving split yardage please do not place a order.
Minimum purchase s $150.00. Minimum due at checkout is 30% initial payment plus shipping. Remaining 70% balance will be set up in the form of a paypal invoice and will be sent to each customer once the fabric round is closed. The customer has approximately 4 weeks or by the specified due date on the Paypal invoice to pay their invoice in full. Partial payments are acceptable on paypal invoices and multiple payments as long as it’s paid in full by due date. ANY unpaid or late paid layaway will result in you forfeiting ALL MONIES PAID INCLUDING DOWN PAYMENT, SHIPPING FEES, AND ANY PARTIAL PAYMENTS MADE. There is ZERO exceptions made on layaway orders and we do not make arrangements considering the time frame allowance we provide for payment, there will be NO REFUNDS MADE and orders will be CANCELLED.
There is a $5.00 layaway service charge for using layaway, this fee will be applied to your paypal invoice. Using the Layaway code is your agreement to these layaway terms and conditions stated above.
TO USE LAYAWAY AND RETRIEVE THE CODE YOU MUST BE A FACEBOOK GROUP MEMBER.
Upon closing of Preorder, please allow 3 months for fabric to arrive (may be longer during the Holidays or sudden influx of orders). In some rare occasion, there may be a delay, so order with awareness and agreement to this, we are not able to promise specific dates. Once arrived, it will take about to 3/ 6 weeks for packaging and shipment. I will always keep the group updated should there be any delay be sure to join our Facebook group for up to date information. We highly suggest to not make arrangements or promise deadlines to your customers outside of these time frames stated.
Retail fabric is in stock fabric and ready to ship Please allow up to 7 days or so for packing and shipping of retail orders.
Orders may be placed on our website www.missmacfabric.com
you will be required to check out using paypal or credit card. Please note WE DO NOT ACCEPT “E CHECK”. If you check out using “E Check” your order will be automatically denied.
DOMESTIC PRIORITY FLAT RATE SHIPPING:
All shipping is made by USPS Priority flat rate. We do not offer first class. Shipping flat rate provides tracking numbers to buyers and $50.00 of included package insurance by USPS.
Shipping rates are subject to change at any time and are determined by USPS. Should rates change on a order already placed the difference owed will be due before fabric will ship.
PFRE Max 2 yards 3 panels.
MFRB Max 6 yards 6 panels.
LFRB Max 10 yards 6 panels.
I DO NOT combine shipping on multiple orders please do not ask me to do this for you. With the amount of orders I cut, package, and ship its easy for me to miss combining orders and issuing refunds. it causes a major hold ups for everyone’s orders, and lots of extra time pulling orders when I have such a large amount to cut and ship not to mention huge expenses on my end if they are missed.
** If you are placing a order that weighs more than 21.3 pounds of fabric it will be sent Fed Ex Home Delivery and you will be charged shipping at time of shipping by paypal invoice. You have 1 day to pay your shipping bill. Packages will not go out without payment.
INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY: Is sent by USPS priority flat rate, and actual shipping will be charged please message me for more details providing your location. At checkout you will be charged no shipping you will be billed separately when package is ready to ship. You have 1 day to pay your shipping bill. Packaged will not go out without payment.
TERMS OF SALE / REFUNDS: THERE IS NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS OF ORDERS DUE TO THE CUSTOM NATURE AND PREORDER PROCESS. If you receive anything that has a flaw or is damaged you have 5 DAYS from the date tracking shows your package was delivered to contact us to fix the situation for you. Should you fail to contact us by the 5th day no refunds or replacements will be issued. Any washed, or cut fabric will not be covered. Be sure to inspect your fabric upon arrival before you use it, and address any damages if any are found that were missed during inspection.
In the unfortunate event you should received damaged product (s) due to USPS transit mishandling you need to contact USPS directly. Every priority flat rate package is provided with free $50.00 of insurance for these situations. Anything over that amount is your responsibility to purchase adequate insurance to cover your full order. You can do this by sending me or an admin a message.
In the unfortunate even you receive a product that has a flaw here is a general guideline as to what is covered for replacement or refund/ partial refund:
- printing erroneous marks such as: white creases or misprints, ink smears, or ink marks.
- Cutting shortages.
- Holes from printing snags. If its on the selvage edge or within 2 inches of the edge it’s not covered.
If you have a flaw or is damaged product you have 10 DAYS from the date tracking shows your package was delivered to contact us to fix the situation for you. Should you fail to contact us by the 10th day no refunds or replacements will be issued. Any washed, or cut fabric will not be covered. Be sure to inspect your fabric upon arrival before you use it, and address any damages if any are found that were missed during inspection.
Things that are not covered:
- Uneven selvages. Fabric is always cut straight at the top and bottom with the pattern of the fabric ensuring you get a full cut of even printed fabric. Depending on how it was rolled on the bolt and stretched, it may not always line up on the sides perfectly, its knit and stretchy. The sides are often scrunched up, try washing and ironing it. In some cases you may receive “FREE overages” where the start of the cut was not cut straight during manufacturing and instead of cutting it off you will receive that extra uneven portion free in addition to the amount you ordered.
- Marker marks at end of cut by printer. Sometimes I receive rolls that have a small number written on the backside of the fabric at the end of a cut or start of new roll. Instead of cutting this off and tossing it, we leave it and over cut your yardage giving you more than what you paid for. We do not refund or compensate because you received a cut with this on the edge. Measure your fabric and you will see you received more than what you paid for, it’s like a little added freebie!
- General printing marks on the backside of fabric. If it does not interfere or damage the front of the printed side of the fabric it is not covered.
Should you ever receive anything you believe to be flawed or have a question on, please send a private message to address it so we can fix it for you within the 10 day of delivery window.
Miss Mac Fabric Inc. follows the fair use law of parody art to be use/interpreted as Fair Use for all designs. Fair use is a legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders.With any license inspired artwork, it is up to the buyer to use their best judgment on acquiring these products.